Table of Contents
The outdoor griddle is a family’s best friend when it comes to cooking up delicious meals and appetizing food. Unlike typical grillware, the cooking surface of this kitchen tool provides an easy-to-clean plating service that will keep any meal looking great for all your guests!
If you’re a griddle lover, then you know the struggle of keeping your outdoor griddle clean. It’s hard to find a quick way to do it! But don’t worry about it anymore because this blog post is all about how to deep clean an outdoor grill and get that coating nice and shiny again.
Now we are going to describe the process, how to clean outdoor griddle.
Outdoor Gas Griddle
Gas griddles are much different from typical barbecues because they offer more versatility when it comes to temperature adjustment – no matter what type of food you’re cooking on them! Unlike conventional BBQ’s that rely heavily on charcoal briquettes or liquid propane tanks as an energy source (both being dirty fuels), gas works by pushing out cold air through tiny jets at high pressure; this makes useable heat available even lower down.
Steps how to clean outdoor gas griddle :
- Boil some water on the stove to make it easier for you scrub off all food particles with your dish sponge or scouring pad
- Add a generous amount of soap into the boiling pot and let simmer until bubbles start forming before adding any dishes
- Just like how when we have dirty clothes, those need extra attention because they are more prone to bacterial growths; so too should our plates be treated after each meal
- Scrub any stubborn stains with baking soda
- Rinse off the griddle and dry it thoroughly before storing for future use.
Outdoor Electric Griddles:
Electric griddles are making our lives easier with their convenience and versatility. You can find an electric griddle in the home kitchen, but it’s also perfect for outside cooking because all you need is an outlet to plug into!
Electric Griddles make every breakfast even more convenient and effortless than ever before thanks to their design as a nice way of having everything heated up without any hassle at your fingertips. They’re great for those who like using outdoor kitchens on picnics or when they have friends over that want some delicious food too!
- Keeping an electric griddle spotless is a simple task that requires little effort, but it can be done in style by following the process below.
- Scrub the griddle plates with dish soap and a plastic wire brush to get all the gunk off. Rinse clean, then wash again with a little vinegar diluted in cold water and wipe dry.
- Coat one side of each plate in your favorite vegetable oil cooking spray. Give it time to soak in before flipping over each plate – this will make them nonstick!
- Once they’re coated and have soaked in your favorite oil for a bit, cook some bacon on the plates
If you don’t have a scraper in your kitchen cabinets, use the icing spatula to remove food particles from appliances.
Commercial Outdoor Griddles :
Eating out has become a daily routine, but one that can be expensive and unhealthy. Investing in heavy-duty griddles is an affordable investment for restaurants of all sizes to offer customers healthy food options that will keep them coming back for more!
Investing in heavy duty griddles isn’t just good business sense: it’s also the healthiest option you have available on your takeout counter or diner menu. The key here is maintaining its cleanliness — regular cleaning ensures freshness each time someone orders from your restaurant while reducing risk factor.
Here are some steps to clean:
- Use a scraper for heavy debris, like bacon grease and bits of food that have cooked onto the surface of the griddle.
- Soapy water will loosen up any tough greasy spots- just don’t use it on an already hot grill or risk cracking it!
- Thoroughly rinse with high heat dish soap before wiping down with a dry cloth.
- thoroughly wipe again using only mild detergent– let air dry thoroughly after washing to avoid calcium buildup and ensure longevity
Lastly, finish off by cleaning in between all gaps/crevices where dirt might hide
Final Word :
When it comes to griddle care, there is no “one size fits all” solution. As such, we have laid out the process for how you can clean your outdoor grill in a way that works best for your specific needs and situation. Remember these tips when cleaning time rolls around so that you can keep your cooking surface happy and healthy!
1 thought on “Find a quick way to How to clean outdoor Griddle”
Pingback: The 9 Best Outdoor Griddles For Cooking Your Favorite Foods