The best way to cook a burger on the grill is to start with high quality meat. Look for ground beef that is at least 80% lean and 20% fat. The fat content will help to keep the burgers moist and juicy as they cook.
If you are using frozen burgers, be sure to thaw them completely before cooking. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and brush the grates with oil to prevent sticking. To make sure the burgers are cooked evenly, make a small indentation in the center of each patty before placing it on the grill.
Cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until the burgers are cooked through. Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates
- To make the burgers, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl
- Form into four patties that are about 1/2-inch thick
- Grill for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and slightly charred around the edges
- Transfer to a plate and let rest for a few minutes before serving on a bun with your favorite toppings
The Art of Grilling: How to Grill a Burger
How Long Do You Cook a Burger on the Grill
If you’re cooking burgers on the grill, you’ll want to cook them for about 10 minutes total. This means that you’ll want to cook them for 5 minutes on each side. You can check to see if they’re done by using a meat thermometer.
Stick it into the center of the burger and make sure that the internal temperature is at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you’re looking to cook up a delicious burger on the grill, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind. First, make sure you’ve got a good quality burger patty – this is key to a great grilled burger. Once you’ve got your patty, it’s time to get grilling!
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and then place your burgers on the grates. Grill for about 3-5 minutes per side, or until they reach the desired level of doneness. And that’s it!
A perfect grilled burger is just a few simple steps away.